2009年1月16日星期五

You Know You've Lived in China Too Long When...

以下情形出现时,你便知自己已成功融入中国……

19. You tell friends their house back in your home country has bad feng shui.

回国后你告诉朋友他们的房子风水不好。

20. You think that a $7 shirt is a rip-off.

你觉得7块美刀一件的衬衣是大路货。

22. You buy an XXXL T-shirt in store when you returned home.

你回国后买了件加加加大码的T-shirt。

24. You have no reservations about spitting sun flower seeds on the restaurant floor.

你对在餐馆地面吐瓜子皮没什么意见。

25. You think it’s silly to buy a new bike when it’ll get stolen soon and stolen bikes are half the price.

你觉得sb才买新单车,因为新车很快就会被偷,而且买黑车只要花一半的价钱。

27. You feel cheated if you don’t receive a full head and shoulder massage when getting a haircut.

理发的时候没人给你做全套的头部和肩部按摩,你会觉得店家不厚道。

29. You no longer wait in line, but go immediately to the head of the queue.

你不再排队,而是直接到排头去加塞儿。

30. It becomes exciting to see if you can get on the lift before anyone can get off.

在别人开动电梯前挤进去变成了令人兴奋的事情。

32. You no longer wonder how someone who earns US$ 400.00 per month can drive a Mercedes.

有人一个月挣40万美金就能开奔驰,这对你来说不再奇怪。

34. You believe everything you read in the local newspaper.

你相信本地报纸上看到的每件事。

35. You have developed an uncontrollable urge to follow people carrying small flags.

你发展出一种习惯,一见到那小旗子的人就忍不住要跟上去。

36. You regard it as part of the adventure when the waiter correctly repeats your order and the cook makes something completely different.

服务员跟你确认了你要的菜,厨房却整出完全不同的东西来,你开始当这是生活的一部分了。

37. You are not surprised when three men with a ladder show up to change a light bulb.

三个人抬架梯子来换个灯泡,你一点都不感到奇怪。

38. You look over people’s shoulder to see what they are reading.

你从别人身后去看他在读些什么。

39. You honk your horn at people because they are in your way as you drive down the sidewalk.

你开车上人行道,还对这前面的人按喇叭。

没有评论: